Job descriptionJob Description:
We are seeking an experienced and talented Art Director to join our client’s team. As an Art Director, you will collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors, and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating storyboards, designing and animating using different styles and approaches as needed.
- Minimum of 8+ years of motion graphics and design experience
- Experience directing motion graphics projects involving multiple animators
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of designing/animating 2D and 3D motion graphics with Adobe After Effects and the Creative Cloud Suite
- Outstanding creativity in concept development, storyboarding, and problem solving
- Experience in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team
- Experience working with Localization of video projects
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously while meeting aggressive timelines with a proven track record of delivering high-quality results
- Familiarity with Cinema 4D, Maya & 3D pipelines is preferred
- Familiarity with compositing tools such as Nuke and Flame is a plus
1. Collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors, and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life.
2. Conceptualize ideas for various deliverables using different styles/approaches as required.
3. Create storyboards that effectively communicate the vision for each project.
4. Design visually compelling animations using Adobe After Effects.
5. Ensure that all creative work aligns with the business strategy.
6. Drive best practices for an efficient post-production graphics pipeline/workflow.
7. Work on localizing video projects as needed.
8. Continuously innovate and stay up-to-date with industry trends.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Must submit a demo reel/portfolio website that clearly demonstrates design and animation work.