We are looking for a talented and passionate creative thinker and creator, specialising in art direction, to join an award-winning, global, public relations agency.
This an exciting opportunity for an inventive creative thinker and do-er, to join a team consisting of PR and social gurus, content strategists, creators and producers both in the UK and US, and to develop head-turning, scroll stopping and eye-popping ideas and creative.
The ideal candidate won’t be afraid to ‘do’ and/or lead where and when the time is required for each. You will love conceptual thinking & creative problem solving, coupled with an excellent eye for visual craft to create creative assets and content for both the physical and digital world - primarily social (so a strong background in this space is required). You will love working as part of a team of diverse specialists whilst also working autonomously when it comes to developing, refining and editing your own ideas and work.
• You will apply your creative mind solving a client’s business and communications problems with innovative work.
• You will have a desire, and the right attitude to boot, to keep pace, and in some instances lead our ever-evolving agency. This means you’ll need to adaptable, flexible and have a sleeve-rolling, can-do aptitude and attitude. • An eye, and heart for detail is crucial.
• An art director by trade, you will create assets for a spectrum of communication channels and mediums: storytelling content (short and long form video & animation), social creative (multi-format), longer form content treatments, through-the-line creative, media pitches, native content. One day you can be working on an ebook, dynamic social post, and the next you can be working on an animated video series.
• You will have a passion for disruptive thinking, a challenger mind-set and an aversion to making-do and accepting the status quo – whilst also being a pragmatist and embracing differing opinions, inputs and client needs. We love beautiful work, but we also see the beauty in work that has a positive impact in people’s lives and on our clients’ business.
• You will work closely with other team members (content managers, producers, strategists etc..) to ensure all projects are run at optimal efficiency and are delivered on time and to a high standard
• Working with the leadership team and other team members, you will also work on new business pitches to help conceptualise winning ideas and deliver visually stunning work.
• You will also contribute to the agency’s marketing efforts, this will comprise of web and social creative.
• You will drive creative innovation across the business, from keeping them abreast of the latest creative trends and ground-breaking work, to educating the team on the principles of creative ideation and copywriting.
• Client interaction and relationship building
• Strong people skills, ability to collaborate closely with the wider team
• Communicate effectively and respectfully
• Address and help solve potential issues in a collaborative manner (always find solutions, not problems)
• Follow all agency procedures as outlined in employee handbook
• Art direction
• Creative concepting and problem solving
• Communication/ Relationship management
• Organisational/ Time management skills
•Attention to detail
SALARY LEVEL: Up to £60k p/a
If this job is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!