Job descriptionWe have a really exciting opportunity to join an award-winning public relations agency as an Art Director. We are looking for someone who is a skilled art director who has experience in all types of content – with a major focus on digital and social and is able to thrive in a fast paced environment and work on many creative projects at a time – across B2C and B2B.
Please see below for some more information:
- You will apply your creative mind solving a client’s business and communications problems with innovative work.
- You will also contribute to the agencies marketing efforts; this will comprise of web and social creative.
- You will be able to interact with clients and build relationships.
- You will drive creative innovation across the time, from keeping them abreast of the latest creative trends and ground-breaking work, to educating the team on the principles of creative ideation and copywriting.
- Creative concepting and problem solving.
- Art directing and proficiency in Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
This is an amazing full-time opportunity based in London offering a salary between £60k and £70k. If you would like to learn more, please send us your CV!
Looking forward to hearing from you!