Our client is an innovative agency creating advanced solutions that effortlessly capture audiences and lay the foundation for digital and technological growth. We are seeking a fulltime Art Director in St Louis, MO able to come on-site Monday-Friday.
Art Director Overview:
As the Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
Art Director Responsibilities:
Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Art Director Qualifications:
- 3+ years of agency or in-house design experience
- Experience designing, art directing, concepting
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
- Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design
- CPG experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred