Length of Contract: 3 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client is a media company that generates revenue by selling advertising on its web site, and lends its real estate search engine to the web sites of more than 180 United States newspapers.
Position Overview: As the Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
- Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
- Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
- Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
- Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
- Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
- 7+ years of agency or in-house design experience
- Experience designing, art directing, concepting
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
- Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred