Job descriptionAssistant Designer
Responsibilities / Skills:
• Must be able to research, conceptualize, and create original sublimation, textile and screen prints.
• Must be able to develop lace, trim and embroidery patterns. Providing direction of scale, placement, and concept, in line with core customer/taste level.
• Ability to edit purchased art, adjust print pattern and color, index in Photoshop, and ability o change repeat style and sizing.
• Must have knowledge of different types of print techniques, as required for a variety of fabrications/print outcomes.
• Create production art placement, troubleshoot production, and direct factories as needed.
• Build and maintain art library.
• Exceptional eye for color. Match color palettes, responsible for making sure color is consistent.
• Concisely and clearly communicate and coordinate tasks to effectively meet department needs.
• Possess leadership qualities to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Ability to cross-functionally manage several expectations and deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Submit your resume and your portfolio link (or samples of your work) now to be considered this exciting opportunity!