Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client to find an Assistant Events Manager to join their team in a hybrid role. This is a 12 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay. This role will work onsite 3 days/week (flexible on the days) and remote 2 days/week, with onsite meetings on Wednesdays.
Purpose: Supports and executes event plans that elevate our brand to our employees, consumers, customers and partners.
- Four-year College or university degree, emphasis in marketing or communications preferred.
- Minimum 1 year meeting planning or event marketing experience (or related field).
- Project Management experience
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
- PowerPoint and Excel experience- used daily
- Smartsheet experience nice to have
- Good project management skills, oral communication, able to deliver clear, concise information tailored to specific (and potentially varied) target audiences.
- Event industry experience
- Knowledge of entry level meeting planning skills (hotel contracts, room sets, catering, production, AV, etc)
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude in fast paced, changing environments.
- Ability to take direction and flag when clarity and/or assistance is needed.
- Ability to cope with change and be flexible.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of industry-standard software, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Ability to travel by aircraft domestically as needed
- Support and execute events across the NAM Event Marketing business. This includes GTM, Employee, Consumer/Communities/Purpose and Retail.
- Support creation of event briefs, event overviews, event recaps and workbacks.
- Support creation and updating of Event PPT’s
- Maintains and updates Event Calendar.
- Maintains and updates rooming lists, transportation manifests, BEOs and other hospitality documents.
- Orders, manages, and organizes promotional product for events.
- PO creation, maintenance and updating of department budget tracker.
- Invoice processing.
- Creation of meeting agendas and recaps as requested.
- Calendar management and scheduling.
- Provide timely responses and follow up as needed. Escalate if guidance needs to be provided.
- Act as event support for miscellaneous team requests.