Job descriptionOur client, tech communications and marketing agency, experiencing consistent and exponential growth is looking for an Associate Account Supervisor to lead day-to-day account strategy, develop account plans, lead client communications and manage junior team members. This role will be hybrid in downtown Chicago.
Who is this person?
This person should be able to quickly develop relationships with clients but have a passion for media and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
A quality to describe this person? Agile. This is a person who can quickly pivot strategy to align with newly-formed client goals and someone able to react to the fast-paced news cycle.
- Daily management of 6-8 client accounts
- Lead public relations strategy
- Collaborate on integrated marketing strategy including social media and content marketing campaigns
- Account planning
- Daily client communications lead
- Manage junior team members
- Facilitate junior team member promotions
- College degree from a four-year accredited university with a degree in journalism, public relations, marketing or related field
- 2-3 years public relations agency experience
- Mastery of media relations
- Client communications experience
- Experience leading client initiatives
- Knowledge of social media, content marketing and branding
- Crisis communications experience
- Tech communications background