We have an immediate opportunity for growing international lifestyle brand for Associate Merchandiser !
If you are looking to be part of a growing team and have a background working to support Buying teams, we want to hear from you!
This role is 100% onsite Monday - Friday in Torrance, CA area.
-Obtain an extensive knowledge of the product lines to effectively communicate company key initiatives, quarterly assortments, and store selling to partners.
-Review business and assortments to determine additional opportunities based on the needs within each country.
-Work directly with the planning team to communicate product opportunities based on sales history, volume, store layouts, and capacities.
- Be a product expert to be able to communicate product lines and build compelling assortments for retail stores.
- Review store assortments to determine additional opportunities based on sales, company key initiatives, and country-specific needs.
- Review U.S. retail store trends to communicate bestsellers to countries to leverage store testing and buys.
- Review monthly and quarterly retail sales reports to determine what categories are driving the business and where there is an opportunity to grow the business (division, outsole, style/sku level).
- Effective communication thru email and conference calls to discuss business and future opportunities.
- Meet with distributors to discuss current business, store assortments and future store openings.
- Daily collaboration and communication with Planning, Product, and Customer Service teams.
- Assortment planning
- Sales forecasting
- Inventory management
- Trends and sales analysis
Up to $85K for Associate level
Upt to 100K for Merchant level