Job descriptionOur client, a leading brand in the QSR/Quick Service Restaurant space is looking to bring on an Associate Project Manager for a 3-6 months contract.
This role will be hybrid - 2x days/week onsite in Irvine
Expected 36-40 hours per week.
The Associate Project Manager will coordinate individuals and teams to develop, create and deliver marketing campaigns for the corp. They balance day-to-day project oversight with communications between creative management, creative and creative operations teams to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and according to partner specifications.
- Partner with project managers, creative managers, and creative resources manager on project timelines for various projects under the org's annual and ad hoc scopes of work
- Attend all project briefs, deeply understanding the objectives, deliverables and watch-outs that may arise throughout the creative development process
- Work directly with team of account management, art directors and designers on a daily basis Collaborate with external pre-press, production and fulfillment vendors on identifying potential project issues, timing, etc.
- Schedule pre-production meetings between designers and 3rd party vendors Manage RAW image review, rounds of retouching and final proof review with designers and our external pre-press partners
- Partner with senior project managers and producer on scheduling photoshoots for upcoming projects
- Actively participate in internal creative reviews, and provide guidance to ensure all work delivers against project timelines
- Report to and work closely with senior project manager, agency producer and account management team on all projects, escalating opportunities or challenges as appropriate Identify opportunities to change or improve processes
- Education & Qualifications: BA degree in advertising, marketing, telecommunications, film or similar preferred
- 2-3+ years relevant industry experience preferred Basic knowledge of print production and pre-press functions
- Experience working in an agency environment Effective communication skills, both written and presentation
- Superb time management and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work and collaborate with a cross-functional team on a daily basis
- An entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, oriented towards creative problem solving
- A positive and awesome collaborative attitude
- A good-natured human being with a genuine love for finding inspiration beyond the computer and in the world around you