Job descriptionJob Description
Job Title: Associate Sweater Technical Designer
Established Apparel Manufacturer that works heavily with various retailers has immediate Associate Sweater Tech Design opportunity! If you are looking to be a part of a thriving team and used to working within fast-paced environment check out details below!
We are seeking an Associate Technical Designer to join their team in Montebello, CA on Full Time basis. A creative who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and pushes the team to achieve deadlines and goals in a productive team environment.
Fit and Production Support:
- Track, receive, and manage incoming development/fit packages and samples.
- Development of tech packs and communicating with vendors in China
- Measure samples with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Enter sample measurements into the spec template.
- Update and organize archive tech packs with how to measure guide.
- Set up samples and prepare the garment for fitting sessions.
- Take thorough notes during the fitting session.
- Assist with tech packs and final fit comments.
- Manage and maintain fit samples.
- Other responsibilities will vary according to needs and special projects within the department
- Need sweater experience
- 2 - 3 + years of relevant experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Fashion or Technical design
- Knowledge of patternmaking, construction standards, manufacturing methods, and fabrications
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Google products
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle fast-paced environments and multiple tasks at once.
Salary Range: 55k - 65k/ yr. DOE
Onsite 5 days Mon - Fri schedule.