Job descriptionOur healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Specialist II to join their innovative and fast-growing team to execute against B2B marketing tactics across the organization. They deliver personalized care that's close to home. Their leading integrated care model leverages a population approach to meet the physical, behavioral and social needs of individuals and is rooted in helping people live fuller and healthier lives in their home and local communities. Through a revolutionary care delivery platform, our client is helping health plans, providers, people and their families navigate health care and their personal wellness by improving access, reducing cost and becoming a trusted risk partner. They're redesigning care around the person and together, they're changing lives and health care for good.
This team is looking for an individual contributor who is responsible for sales enablement support for field sales, new business development and external brokers teams. This individual will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with our marketing team and business partners to create and maintain marketing materials and associated platforms to support sales efforts. They are looking for a motivated self-starter who is willing to jump into help with various marketing projects and knows how to manage multiple priorities at any given time. In addition, they are looking for someone with strong attentional to detail and an understanding of working in a highly regulated environment.
This is an individual contributor role reporting into the Sales Enablement Marketing Manager on the Senior Community Care Marketing Team. This position is a remote based position. (Preferably Eastern or Central time zone)
• Partner with internal and/or external creative resources to create, revise and version material content to drive key business outcomes
• Manage and maintain marketing asset platform to ensure marketing materials are accessible for order and platform provides efficiency in use
• Effectively navigate legal and regulatory environment to execute elements that align with business requirements while motivating client behavior
• Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and keep them informed about project updates, results, and status of key initiatives
Before applying, please ensure each of these experiences are stated clearly on your resume under each applicable employer entry.
• 2-3 years of marketing experience (CRM utilization, content management, marketing automation, product marketing, digital and traditional marketing) through work and/or internships
• Proficiency in the MS office suite of Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams)
• Secondary education preferred or comparable work experience
• Prior healthcare, financial services, or other highly regulated industry marketing experience
• Understanding of Medicare Advantage landscape
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to execute on multiple projects and effectively establish priorities
• Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
• Ability to thrive in a performance-based marketing environment
• Experience in WorkFront
• Experience with Adobe’s suite of capabilities (Real-Time Consumer Data Platform, Journey Optimizer, Consumer Journey Analytics, etc.)