Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportwear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a Bilingual Business Operations Specialist to join their team in this hybrid opportunity! This is a full-time, 12 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: will have experience in Billing Management, Procurement,
and have great attention to detail.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As the Global Loss Prevention Business Operations Support Specialist you will support the Global Loss Prevention Operations team. The ideal candidate will exhibit attention to detail, effective communication skills within/outside of the organization and the ability to take initiative and follow through on requests through completion.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
In this role, you'll handle a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, including vendor contract oversight, expense management and new vendor onboarding. You will maintain and track financial spends utilizing systems such as SAP, Concur, Coupa, Aravo, Cranium as well as ensure that expenses align with contract terms. This role will provide critical support to the field Loss Prevention teams as the liaison with internal and external stakeholders, globally.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
In addition to supporting the Global Loss Prevention team you will also serve as a central point of contact for all vendors and internal stakeholders. You will provide administrative support to our team at global scale.
WHAT YOU BRING:
• High School diploma or GED
• 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
• Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience
• Advanced working knowledge of personal computers, technical expertise, including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Smartsheet, Airtable and Confluence
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to prioritize and carry out responsibilities independently in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Knowledge of Coupa, Concur and SAP are preferable
• Critical problem solver, with ability to break down and simplify ambiguous problems into executable milestones and actions.
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful
• Must be proactive and take initiative in seeing tasks to completion