We are looking for a Boutique Facilitator, someone passionate about providing the highest standards of service, and will be trained to be well-rounded in all activities within the Boutique. The Boutique Facilitator will be crucial to the success of the operations within the Boutique. As a multi-functional, “generalist” support role, the Boutique Facilitator assists the sales associates, and the boutique to maximize client-facing time and will support all areas of the Boutique as needed.
- Deliver exceptional customer service based on highest level luxury service, including welcoming and greeting all clients
- Be the ultimate brand ambassador by providing continuous sales and service support
- Support the Operations team in maintaining stock order and assist in cycle count activity Support opening and closing of registers and assist with handling cash and deposits
- Effectively conduct administrative responsibilities i.e. answering phone calls to ensure any client issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner
- Energized by providing the highest standards of service
- Building collaborative partnerships and relationships in a team-focused environment
- Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
- Your curiosity to continuously learn and grow
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Able to lift 15 lbs.