The Brand Manager will be responsible for leading key projects and initiatives which effectively drive consumer conversation and conversion. This position requires a dynamic and experienced Brand Manager who has demonstrated the ability to effectively build multi-channel marketing programs and balance strategic thinking with a focus on execution.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support in the creation and development of the brand marketing plan – from strategy, to analysis through
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of drivers of performance of assigned category and brand. Identify opportunities and issues to drive brand growth and profitability. Responsible for forecast accuracy of ongoing demand to ensure strong in market execution.
- Responsible for monthly brand performance reporting including Nielsen, VIP and Customer / BU Performance.
- Collaborate with insights team to leverage research (historical, secondary) and insights (consumer).
- Brand & Sales Presentations- work with Category Management, Consumer Insights and the Sales force to develop compelling selling stories. Partner with Sales to develop programs for key customers.
- Promotion & Incentive Management
- Assist with execution of the Brand's Pillars, Partnerships, and Platforms
Brand Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years relevant Brand Marketing work experience in beverage, CPG or lifestyle marketing required.
- Must have been with the same org for a minimum of two-years with a demonstrated successful track record as a Brand Manager.
- Ability to foster relationships, build rapport and negotiate partnerships.
- Ability to travel 20%+ of the time.
- Experience with lifestyle marketing, digital media, sponsorships, and event marketing.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Microsoft Outlook, the Internet and social media sites.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.