Job descriptionOur client, a CPG Brand, is looking for a Brand Manager to support on global campaigns featuring new product and innovations. Proven experience with culture, music, or sports is preferred
Freelance until Aug 2024
40hrs per week
Hybrid, Culver City 3 days, Non -negotiable
Pay: $65/hr (w2)
The position will be responsible for executing global marketing campaigns tied to new product innovations and collaborations. They will work with the Brand team, creating World class marketing campaign plans.
• Partner with the Brand team to develop marketing plans, while working closely with teams including media, social. .com, PR, channel, etc.
• Leverage consumer and customer insights, market conditions, and competitor data to inform marketing plans
• Work with Brand team and cross functional team to align plans with senior leadership and sell in ideas.
• Drive plan to overall strategy, and partner with media and earned analyst to prioritize efforts based on what will have he biggest impact for the brand
• Develops briefs, campaign recaps, and brand reporting in an accurate, timely manner to foster future improvement
• Develop and deliver campaign all ups/recaps/updates/brand reporting/internal PR
• Communicates with regional marketing teams in EMEA and APAC to share global strategies, plans and assets as relevant. Assists those teams as appropriate and necessary in localizing work.
• Work with internal peers to track/analyze/present customer and business metrics to marketing leadership with thorough insights on impact and clear recommendations
• Have a genuine interest, curiosity and desire to develop never been done before, effective campaigns that deliver on objectives
• Minimum 4-5 years in Brand Marketing with one or more category-leading brands
• World class marketing campaign experience a must.
• Experience in developing integrated plans