Job description24 Seven is partnering with their client who is a sporting goods company to find their team a Brand Marketing Manager Specialist to join their team this Spring. This person should be local to the Portland Metro Area.
Purpose: Lead the field organization programming by driving sales and brand advocacy with our best retail partners. Drive category and account key initiatives at the point of sale at retail and support activations through field. All of this focused on creating a better experience for and with the adidas brand.
• Assist with the creation of systems, processes and tools to impact productivity, profitability, accountability and service within the adidas retail and wholesale landscape.
• Work with agency and field specialists on reports, product training, sales and competitive activities to ensure executional excellence around the adidas brand experience at retail in brand management, asset management and consumer experience.
• Focus on improving sell-through of footwear, apparel and accessories in key areas of focus.
• Direct agency to increase in sell through, experience excellence, brand advocacy and awareness.
• Partner on annual product and quarterly calendars and coverage plans with all strategic partners.
• Serve as liaison between Field Specialists, Agency, Sales, Marketing to identify opportunities and insights.
• Track project budget and timelines.
• Define measure program targets within key channel programs.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to develop and implement innovative strategies analyze data and identify retail solutions.
• Broad understanding of how all facets of the marketing mix can affect consumer motivation, product needs and the retail experience.
• Flexibility to work with short time lines in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of, Retail landscape, training methods, product merchandising, retail marketing, and presentation.
• Passion for product.
• Ability to motivate and inspire a team; coach, provide a framework for performance and build talent. up within the organization to meet brand and commercial goals.
• Strong project and budget management and planning skills.
• Strong influencing skills internally and externally.
• Ability to travel: Estimated at 30%
• Excellent MS Office skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Business, Education/Training or related field.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant Retail, Brand, Marketing and/or Product Training experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.