Our client, a giant in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a Brand Strategy Manager to lend their expertise to a new healthcare division! The Brand Strategy Manager will play a key role in advancing our client's healthcare brand strategy, focused primarily on the division and their offerings. They will be the division’s key subject matter expert enabling training, governance, and compliance, supporting both internal and agency teams to drive brand equity and business growth. This is a contract role that will last 6-8 months.
As a Brand Strategy Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive brand initiatives from the ground level and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Act as the liaison and subject matter expert (SME) for corporate marketing strategy, bridging the gap between divisional teams.
- Support launch of new internal brand guidelines/tactics and lead division through steps of marketing materials migration.
- Plan and execute robust marketing campaigns for new brand launch for both internal and external audiences.
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start)
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of brand, strategic communications or integrated marketing experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Experience in communications, brand strategy, or brand management.
- Experience in B2B or B2C marketing, or a combination of both.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Master's degree in strategic communication or brand management from an accredited institution
- Ability to work through ambiguity/gray space.
- Highly collaborative and diplomatic, able to translate many conflicting opinions into focused, actionable recommendations.
- Ability to understand and interpret insights into actionable recommendations.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to be agile in response to shifting timelines and business needs.
- Experience using Mural or other comparable programs.
- Background in agency and or/start-up environments.