• Strong analytical skills - Strong organizational skills - Strong planning skills - Strong communication skills with an ability to delivery complex messages clearly and succinctly - Competent with MS Project, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel
• Should know SQL, ORACLE
• Should have experience working in Capital markets functions and trading in Equity, Derivatives and OTC.
• Should have rich experience on Middle office and back-office operations
• Should have worked to gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements and functional specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Good exposure to Agile methodologies (preferably Agile Scrum) as a Business Analyst
• Should have experience in requirement elicitation techniques like JAD/sessions, workshops, interviews, surveys etc.
• Ability to analyze and draw succinct conclusions to present findings
• At least 4 years of experience around Business analysis, Impact analysis, Gap analysis and System analysis performed to a high standard.
• At least 4 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• Strong Analytical and Communication skills along with Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Stakeholder management and reporting
• Project and talent management.
• Experience with project management and relevant tools.