Our global digital marketing agency client is hiring a Mid-Level Business Analyst, with PM chops, on a contract to hire basis, starting immediately. Candidates can be either local to Boston or Chicago - remote work until further notice!
This critical role is responsible for analyzing, organizing, understanding and documenting our client’s business initiatives. They will act as the conduit between our clients and our tech development team. They will also be responsible for the day-to-day management and ownership of digital marketing centric projects from concept to ongoing maintenance, developing the statement of work, securing client approval, building the project plan/timeline, gathering requirements and creating documentation, monitoring/maintaining the project scope, resources, budget, deliverables and overall quality of the project. In this client facing role, the Business System Analyst / Project Manager juggles multiple projects simultaneously and functions as a key part of the operations team in ensuring client goals and objectives are achieved.
The Business Analyst will:
- Gathers requirements and creates documentation based on those requirements for client initiatives
- Creates documentation such as Business Requirement and Functional Specification documentation
- Creates, maintains and delivers statements of work, detailed project plans and drives the accurate scoping of client initiatives
- Coordinates internal cross-functional teams, organizing daily tasks and assigning project resources to meet project milestones and delivery dates
- Serves as day-to-day contact with external clients, 3rd party agency partners and vendors to manage deliverables, timelines and schedules, while fostering a collaborative relationship across partners and vendors
- Key participant in internal/external meetings related to project concepting, discovery and delivery
- Manages client billing process and overall project record-keeping and accounting
- Produces regular reporting on key project/program metrics
The Business Analyst Requirements:
- Has a proven record of successfully developing requirements and managing large interactive projects under the direction of a senior project manager, and mid-scale and small-scale projects on their own, including website builds, email campaigns, mobile/sms programs, etc.
- Must understand technology, and the digital landscape, and most importantly, understand how these support client’s overall business objectives
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 years of relevant experience managing projects within an interactive, advertising or marketing agency environment as an Interactive Producer, Traffic Manager, or Project Manager.
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and highly collaborative work style
- Creative thinker who enjoys solving problems
- Understanding of business analysis and requirements gathering
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of Agile Scrum Methodology
- Knowledge of project management principles, methods and techniques
- Strong MS Office and MS Project skills
- Experience with Jira a plus
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!