Job descriptionBusiness Customer Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for leading the strategic development and implementation of marketing programs that build stronger relationships with existing customer base through engaging and impactful marketing campaigns. This individual will be responsible for conceiving, launching, and managing onboarding and upsell/x-sell programs to new and existing customers.
This is a fulltime, remote opportunity.
Business Customer Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Operate as the primary business owner for customer-facing marketing communications, leading vendors to design, build, and optimize customer onboarding, upgrade, and x-sell communication strategies and touchpoints
- Manage implementation of customer marketing strategy to grow measurable revenue within the existing customer base to contribute to company’s overall revenue, churn, and net add objectives
- Responsible for managing agency vendors and contractors, and will lead the creation, execution and continuous optimization of on-going marketing programs to support the overall health of customer base
- Direct and oversee the communication touchpoints including, but not limited to, Direct Mail, Email, and 1:1 Digital Advertising
- Own the communication rollout of marketing plans, learnings and next steps to ensure alignment across the organization including between Marketing, Finance, Operations, Analytics and Digital Innovation
- Analyze and report on campaign results; exercise data-driven decision-making and utilize results to guide recommendations for improvements and future plans
- Lead the development and recommendation of test and learn strategies to optimize and maximize performance of campaigns to achieve maximum ROI
- Lead day-to-day management of third-party direct marketing agencies, creative agencies, digital agencies and print/mail vendors
- Manage comprehensive schedule and detailed timelines from concept to execution for all deliverables required to launch marketing campaigns
- Communicate, negotiate and use influence to drive for collective agreement from stakeholders and/or cross-functional partners on required deliverables and timelines; holds self and others to timelines in order to meet campaign in-market dates committed to the organization
- Partner with resources across marketing organization and cross-functional teams to translate business needs into requirements and the technical execution of marketing campaigns
- Proactively develop and author clear story-driven presentations for senior-level audiences
Business Customer Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing, Operations or Customer Care, preferably within the cable, data or telecom industry or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- One to three years of business to business marketing experience required (1-3 years)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, excellent follow through
- Experience developing and executing customer communications
- Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise deliverables in a timely manner
- Proactively able to identify business needs, recommend solutions and provide counsel as needed to ensure the most positive outcome
- Strong, proven copywriting skills. Must be able to translate technical concepts and changes into easy-to-understand, customer friendly communications.
- Ability to develop data-driven, action oriented presentations for senior-level audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to manage a large number of initiatives
- Flexible and adaptable to change in fast-paced work environment
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain strong working relationships