Job descriptionOur retail client is looking for a campaign manager / media planner to join their team! As the campaign manager, you will own the execution, recognition and delivering of revenue closed by the sales team. The campaign manager owns the strategic planning and execution of the campaign.
This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio.
Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics-Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to WMG’s best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository-Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationships
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities-Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation-Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations-
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues-Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Experience using SQL and Tableau