Job descriptionOur client, a top Tech/Entertainment Company, is looking for a Creative Capture Artist to join their team. This will be a 3 month contract with potential to extend for the right candidate and hybrid to Culver City.
You will be the technical expert assisting producers and creatives in creating high-quality video and motion assets on our platform. This role is responsible for testing game and app builds, exploring the creative possibilities of each app, developing and rehearsing screen captures for production, and executing final high- quality screen captures on set.
- You will be asked to deep dive into apps and games, looking for the best ways we can feature them to our consumers.
- You will be communicating those learnings to our creatives, helping them shape the videos that tell the stories of our products.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in both the technical aspects of working with phone, tablet, and VR hardware as well as on-set video production experience with an eye for cinematography to make our content shine.
- Extensive and proven experience working with mobile hardware and software
- 5+ years of video production experience
- Understanding of visual storytelling through cinematography and video editing
- Experience with video screen capture of apps and gameplay footage for media use such as video game trailers, gameplay videos, on-store content, etc
- Proficiency of editing platforms FCPX and/or Adobe Premiere
- High level of comfort with gaming and app usage
- Loading, testing, and reporting on app prototypes across multiple devices
- Technical project management skills
- Ability to deliver consistent quality under tight deadlines
- Resourceful and proven problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborative skills, able to work and communicate efficiently with a larger creative team
- BA or BS in film, media production, game design/development, or related field experience