We are looking for a skilled and flexible Communications Specialist (Contractor) to help support and build content for the network of service providers. You’ll leverage your natural creativity and curiosity to help develop driver-facing communication initiatives from initial concepts through final execution.
• Utilize established platforms to draft and distribute engaging communications for the service providers.
• Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications as needed.
• Monitor social media channels to help identify issues and collect driver feedback to improve communications strategies.
• Identify innovative ways to connect service providers through communication tools, including email, website, and social media.
• Assess the effectiveness of communications campaigns by tracking and sharing relevant data metrics (open rates, page clicks, etc.)
• Manage driver data and team communications calendar.
• Assist with the maintenance of our website.
• Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to support and facilitate communication needs.
• This position requires you to be a detail-oriented writer, effective project manager, and creative problem solver.
• An articulate storyteller well-versed in traditional and contemporary communications tools.
• Strong working knowledge of AP Style guidelines.
• Collaborative, energetic, and highly-organized with an ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking abilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in communications, journalism, business, or relevant area OR 4 years’ experience in communications, journalism, business, or related area.
• Previous experience in the e-commerce landscape with knowledge of/interest in emerging trends.
• Previous experience copywriting, social media, and creative digital content development.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail.
• Experience using and managing CRM platforms preferred.
• Familiarity with data management/collaboration software preferred.