Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $80-95K DOE
One of our startup commercial real estate clients is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team asap for an all-new, exciting, full-time role.
This Content Marketing Manager will be developing content strategies and executions to differentiate the brand across web/digital, blogs, email, social, paid media, third party aggregators, and more.
The Content Marketing Manager will work directly with the brand’s Director of Marketing and must have a strong background in content development, ideally for smaller local/regional brands, and proven experience developing copy, brand images/graphics, and managing third party platforms.
Ideal Content Marketing Manager candidates will have:
- 5+ years experience as a content marketing manager or content strategist
- Expert level understanding of SEO, brand content, lead generation, funnel optimization, and nurture strategies
- Experience writing and editing brand copy, preferably in real estate, retail, SaaS or coworking industries
- Proven ability to operate as the managing editor for all brand communications, managing the brand’s online presence, generating content strategy, planning/assigning/editing content
- Strong writer and able to both be hands-on developing copy for a range of communications as well as editing/overseeing other freelance copywriters on the team
- Comfortable managing and working with a small internal team of freelance copywriters, designers, videographers/editors, photographers, etc.
- Experience curating brand images, graphics and illustrations that meet guidelines and differentiate the brand
- Detail oriented and thorough, able to take projects from start to finish with ease
- Experience interacting with creative partnerships and developers
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute with urgency
- Fully proficient with Google Docs and familiar with Google My Business, 3rd Party Listings, Google Analytics, Google Console, etc.
- Passionate about content marketing strategy and execution, and excited to become a subject matter expert in regards to the brand, industry, and relevant topics
Nice to Have:
- Experience with HubSpot and WordPress
- Customer service experience or customer-facing experience
*Onsite/hybrid schedule – candidates must be local to Boston, MA
**Computer will be provided
***Full benefits included – health/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, etc.