Our agency client has an immediate need to hire a Content Manager on a 6 month contract that has the potential to convert to full time if a good fit. This role will run 30-40 hours per week and can be done remote as long as PST timezone hours are worked.
Here are some of the responsibilities this position would need to help support the sr. content manager with:
• IDL/Compliance expert – metadata writing
• Adobe stock image requests
• Helping with intel-specific file management (internal libraries of guidelines, templates, etc.)
• Onboarding packages (appropriate templates, examples, process/guideline docs etc. for writer, for designer, etc.)
• Possible: Available to help outside of traditional requests (NetX, asset requests)
• There could be limited copywriting/editing and maybe even some proofing opportunities.