Our client, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions partner is seeking a Content Operations Assistant to join their team!
The Media Operations Department at our client’s Streaming Services consists of agile and responsive teams of technicians that perform the daily processes and procedures of their live and on-demand streaming video products. The department’s responsibilities consist of round-the-clock support for these products, ensuring proper functionality across all platforms.
Content Operations Assistant is responsible for coordinating commercial breaks and quality control of live broadcast streaming content. The Content Insertion department works closely with other DSS multimedia departments to successfully deliver live streaming and video on demand of sporting and other events to the public.
The Content Operations Assistant position is an integral part of the company’s Streaming Services team. They are live-event operators and are directly responsible for what the customer will experience. They are responsible for coordinating commercial breaks and reporting all audio/visual issues during the broadcast.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and take the quality of their work very seriously, as they will be contributing to a highly visible, high-profile product.
• Flexibility to work various shifts when needed
• Must be available to work weekends
• Must be available to work late nights and some holidays
• Ability to work remotely
• Typically has 0-1-year related experience
• Motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate
• Strong attention to detail, ability to quickly follow instructions
• Capability of identifying various audio and video issues
• Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced, bustling environment
• Demonstrates proficiency in some technical concepts and related processes, with specialization in others
*This is a REMOTE based opportunity*
Rate: $18/per hour
Schedule: Mostly part-time hours, around 30 hours a week but flex to work a full 40 hours if available and open!
***MUST be available to work Weekends, late-nights, and holiday availability is a requirement of this position.