Job descriptionOur client, a very well known and growing activewear brand , is looking for a contract Retention Manager to join the team for a few months.
Contract / Leave of Absence coverage
Mid June- October 31, 2023
Hybrid – onsite a couple every other week in Carlsbad ideally but open to remote
Ideally prior experience with Shopify and Klayvio and experience in Apparel, CPG or DTC.
- Build and maintain email and SMS calendar in partnership with Director of Retention and Retention team to achieve e-commerce goals
- Create briefs, copy, manage creative review and build emails/SMS in messaging tool to achieve Retention channel goals
- Build, test, and/or measure success of all campaigns and site experiences (i.e. landing pages, pop-ups, etc.)
- As needed for the Email/SMS channels - update creative, QA, provide reporting support, and adjust plans to achieve goals
- Direct Mail includes Postcards, Catalogs, and any additional mail inserts, etc.
- Project manage key portions of the Direct Mail campaigns in partnership with Creative and Brand Marketing including but not limited to: creative briefs, list feedback and management,
- Work with external consultants to ensure we are hitting deliverables and managing relationship with external partners for list management, creative, reporting, etc.
- Review, QA, and provide strategic insight into Direct Mail performance
- Own additional project management aspects as needed to ensure successful delivery of direct mail pieces
- Manage any retention benefits such as Birthday Rewards, Referral Program, Lapsed Customer discounts, etc. to ensure accuracy in creative, experience, and performance
- Support Retention Specialist as needed in all aspects of Retention and Owned channels
- Support Director of Retention as needed in all aspects of Retention and Owned channels
- Partner with Acquisition team as needed to support in cohesive customer journey and E-Commerce strategy