Our client is looking for a meticulous, detail-obsessed, and incredibly thorough candidate to join their Marketing Department. Reporting to the team's head of copy, this person will be responsible for writing, editing, and proofing short-form copy across ad, retail, and website channels. The ideal candidate understands the nuances of brand voice and the needs of business-to-consumer marketing.
This role is a fulltime opportunity.
The Marketing Copywriter has a brain for patterns, a penchant for details, and a passion for storytelling.
Functions and duties of this role include, but not limited to:
• Working cross-functionally to ensure accurate content, consistency, and quality throughout all copy.
• Crafting and owning paid advertising copy across all digital outlets.
• Working with marketing team to develop hero copy and messaging for brand and product campaigns.
• Developing copy for sales, partnerships, ecommerce, acquisition, and social requests.
• Working with the regulatory department to ensure accurate product messaging.
• Assisting with the implementation of processes as needed to optimize copy development.
• Minimum 5 years of copy experience at an agency or in-house at a CPG, wellness, or beauty brand.
• Experience writing digital ad copy.
• Understanding of full-funnel marketing and contemporary advertising landscape.
• Experience writing retail marketing copy (digital, print, and in-store).
• Strong portfolio/copy samples.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Great communicator and independent worker.
• Mastery of English language and grammar conventions across all styles.
• Proficiency in Google Suite.
• Strong marketing, branding, and design sensibility.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Typical office environment with flexibility for industry events.