Client Overview: Leading fashion authority in the design and manufacturing of sportswear, outerwear, and a full assortment of leather clothing. Evolving in a rapidly changing industry, the company is celebrating 50 years of superior quality, design innovation, and exceptional service. In addition to the highly popular lifestyle millennial brand, it also has a well-established full-service private label division.
Position Overview: We are looking for a solid candidate to join our team and focus on supporting our sales and production departments with costing.
Costing Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Help coordinate costing for both branded lines and Private Label programs.
• Initiate initial costings for all samples.
• Request initial costing from original suppliers for all branded and private label samples.
• Maintain all “price requests” in the system. (working from initial inquiries, price challenges, orders, reorders, pricing exercises)
• Create, update and maintain excel “working grid”.
• Cross cost with different suppliers and source different fabrications to hit price
• Get ex dates from suppliers
• Generate style # through “Style Request form”
• Fill in SRF and POI.
• Schedule the handoff with Design, Production, and Sales team.
• Review style details with Designer before handoff if necessary.
Costing Coordinator Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in fashion related field
1-2 years experience
Microsoft Office: Advanced (Especially in Excel)