Our client, an activewear brand in Beverly Hills is looking for a Copywriter to join their team!
Full time, direct hire
Hybrid or fully onsite in Beverly Hills
Salary: $70-$90k (DOE)
Looking for an experienced Copywriter to join our Creative team. As our Copywriter, you will be responsible for continually developing our brand voice and communicating it across all our channels. This is a great opportunity for someone to who is passionate about the power of words, is detail oriented, and is naturally witty and funny. We are a start-up, so no job is too big or too small for any of our team.
- Write compelling and on-brand copy for all of our needs across a range of channels, including social media posts and stories, email/sms marketing, website, product descriptions, press and more.
- Execute daily brand copy while also balancing messaging needs for multiple special projects with tight turnaround times
- Actively contribute to the evolution of our brand voice as the brand grows; own, expand on, and maintain our copy guidelines as an internal resource
- Take direction from our Brand Director and apply it across a various channels with a strong understanding of how to adapt to specific platforms and audiences
- Collaborate with the Brand team to brainstorm creative campaign messaging and stories
- Craft heartfelt stories, witty taglines, and informational copy – all infused with a ton of brand personality
- Proofread all external brand communications with special attention to detail to ensure, spelling, grammar, and information is correct
- Must be available to work full time in office at our Beverly Hills office (open to hybrid)
- 3+ years’ experience
- Experience writing copy in-house at a DTC brand with a similar audience preferred
- Equally good at emotional storytelling as you are at cracking jokes
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Strong understanding of how to adapt an already-established brand voice for different platforms, goals, and audiences
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to meet tight timelines in a collaborative and fast-paced environment