Job descriptionOur client, a major entertainment company in Glendale/Burbank is looking for a Creative Designer to join their team!
Full time hours
6 month assignment
4 days onsite in Glendale/Burbank, 1 day WFH
Although rare, there may be a possibility of overtime - not guaranteed
MUST have experience w/ Figma
MUST have entertainment experience and experiential/event graphics
MUST be vaccinated
Looking for a hands-on Manager, Design, for a temporary assignment supporting a range of clients. This individual will supervise the overall creation of modern, unique, and inventive designs across multiple platforms, providing art direction for a range of requests that may include logos, event graphics, merchandise, and digital marketing assets. They will attend client meetings to discuss creative briefs, analyze requests and pitch creative.
- 5-7 years experience
- Adobe suite, MS Office Suite, FIGMA
- The ideal candidate should be willing to not only oversee campaigns, but be able to roll up their sleeves and pull together mood boards, concepts and creative assets if necessary.
- They will be supported by a staff of talented Senior and Junior level designers.
- The need to have entertainment/IP experience, event design/experiential design experience, and the need for a strong brand and identity body of work.
- Portfolios should include campaign and branding, and they must be able to explain campaign creation process and overall project contribution.
- Proven design leader with ability to think strategically but also be hands on.
- Must be able to build creative campaigns from both a strategic and execution standpoint.
- Excellent communication skills and able to represent design cross functionally to project management, digital, events, and video as a team player.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at a time and able to meet deadlines effectively.
- Great technical skills and able to come up with ideas and roll up sleeves to develop designs.