If you're a resourceful, detail-oriented individual with a passion for print production and creative project management, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and help us deliver stunning print materials that captivate and engage our audience.
On site 5 days/week in Marina Del Rey
Print Production and Resource Director
Job Description:. We are seeking a highly organized and creative resource manager with a strong background project management, creative production, in print and digital production to join our dynamic team. As a Creative Resource Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and effective allocation of resources, managing workflow, and optimizing processes for print projects. You will be responsible for leading and running the creative department for leading team of designers and ensuring that projects are executed flawlessly, meeting the highest quality standards and deadlines.
- Strategic manager to lead to develop new creative operations to partner and grow project managers and creative leads to assess project requirements.
- Allocate resources, including designers, printers, and materials, based on project specifications and timelines.
- Experienced in process strategy and negotiating with print vendors and suppliers to ensure the selection of the most suitable printing methods and materials.
- Lead develop and ensure the printing process to guarantee that the final products meet quality standards and deadlines.
- Manage project budgets, ensuring cost-effective solutions and reporting on budget variances.
- Work with finance to provide accurate cost estimates for print projects.
- Lead and manage direct report across Production Artist.
- Someone with design skills who can jump in and make necessary design edits.
- Work closely with designers, vendors, and creative teams to define project goals, objectives, and creative vision.
- Provide clear creative direction and inspire teams to deliver outstanding design concepts and executions.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets to ensure efficient project execution.
- Review and provide constructive feedback on design concepts, mock-ups, and final deliverables to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Ensure that designs align with brand guidelines and meet project requirements.
- Develop and implement efficient workflows for print projects, optimizing processes and reducing turnaround times.
- Proactive manage and develop project management across the creative team's work aligns with project objectives and maintains a high level of quality.
- Bachelor's degree in project management, graphic design, print production, or a related field.
- 7+ years in Project Management, with proven experience in creative resource management, with a focus on print projects.
- Strong understanding of print production processes, materials, and techniques.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Budget management experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.