Customer Engineer - German Speaking
• Are you looking for a role that utilizes your passion for technology?
• Are you interested in receiving unrivalled training?
• Are you interested in joining a team of outstanding technology professionals who, as trusted advisors and subject matter experts, help Enterprise Customers - enabling them to make the most out of their technology and moving their business forward?
What we do best
Customer Engineers provide various services to our Enterprise customers to increase systems availability, resolve critical issues, and ultimately improve the health of our customers’ environments. We consult with experienced technical staff to ensure they have the skills to troubleshoot and maintain their solution in line with best practices. When things do go wrong we provide rapid on site expertise to resolve critical situations.
We need engineers that:
• Possess deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting. You will also need to be able to examine possible workarounds and escalations as required.
• Set an example of excellence as a representative, enhancing the company's image and reputation through your credibility, preparation, commitment, and first-class delivery.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic on-going customer relationships, gain trust and respect for the company. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills.
• Communicate at all levels from CIO to the technical staff on the ground.
• Experience in the enterprise customer arena
• Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
• Degree qualification or equivalent experience
• Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
• Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
• Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
• Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
• Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complimentary products at a solutions level
Technical Expertise Required
Configuration Manager – Subject Matter Expert level experience within the last 3 years:
• Core features and capabilities including:
• Application management,
• OS deployment: in-place-upgrades, capturing/deploying OS images, PXE
• Driver management
• Software updates
• Device compliance
• Endpoint protection
• Inventory, CMPivot
• Infrastructure – designing, implementing and administering;
• Topologies and site types
• Boundaries and boundary group configuration
• Content management options
• Capacity planning and performance
• Security and privacy, including knowledge of configuring for HTTPS, RBAC
• Upgrading Configuration Manager in online and offline modes
• Active Directory – minimum of intermediate level experience
• AD Sites and Services, Users & Computers, Group Policy
• Certificate Services
Windows 10 – recent experience using Configuration Manager for:
• Provisioning and servicing
• Customising and unattended installations
• Windows as a Service – implementing with ConfigMgr
Office 2016/Microsoft 365
• Provisioning and servicing
Cloud/Hybrid – desirable
• Cloud Management Gateway/managing Internet clients
• Autopilot Provisioning
• Endpoint Analytics