Lifestyle brand is currently looking for a Customer Service Associate to join their team!
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for servicing a portfolio of accounts within an assigned channel structure. This role is responsible for reviewing and managing the orderbook in partnership with internal partners (Sales, Distribution Center, EDI, Credit, etc.) to ensure timely order fulfillment is maximized. This must be delivered with a focus on customer journey and experience.
This role may also be asked to focus on special projects including but not limited to B2B site, MAP Policy, customer master data, samples, consumer warranty, etc.
· Responsible for specified channel/sales rep/customer day to day order management to ensure on time in full delivery
· Process cancellations, returns, credits, debits, assist in executing customer requirements including value added services
· Work cross functionally with sales, credit and distribution center to ensure order flow in line with business and customer requirements
· Run and analyze daily reporting of order book
· Proactively escalate issues threatening orderbook on time in full execution as necessary to appropriate parties
· Accountable for relationship management with sales reps and retailers including communication with retailers/buyers as appropriate
· Special project focus
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· 1-2+ years of experience in customer service or related role
· SAP experience a plus, preferably in related Swim/Apparel/Footwear industry
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel
· Ability to problem solve, multitask and prioritize workflow
· Excellent organizational, communication and follow-up skills