Job Title: Customer Service Director
Start Date: April 19
Duration of Project/End Date: Fulltime
Remote, but must be located in CHI
Our Corporate client in Chicago is seeking a Sr. Customer Service Director to Lead the Consumer centric team resolve consumer inquiries and engagements on a fulltime basis.
Lead the Consumer centric team focused on delivering resolution to consumer inquiries and engagements.
Candidate needs to have expertise with all support channels such as phone, email, text, live chat, social media and others.
Candidate is experienced in people development and training consumer support teams that are a combination of in house representatives and external partners.
Must have have proven experience working with IT on implementing technology integrations to improve consumer experiences and efficiency with a global mindset. Must be a forward thinking customer service expert that will guide the direction for how our consumer engagement will evolve with technology and consumer touch points.
Must-Haves: Zendesk, Salesforce, Sprinklr
- The Customer Service Director WILL:
- Set clear metrics for success within Consumer Care team for all consumer channels (phone, email, social media, live chat, etc.).
- Develop managers and supervisors on leading consumer care representatives to deliver excellence and consistency in interactions with consumers.
- Connect with EMEA & APAC leads to identify synergies with collaboration on how we connect with consumers (ex. greetings, consistency in written communication, metrics goals, etc.).
- Manage overall Consumer Care budget and tracking.
- Work with IT on long term planning with global systems integration and implementation plan.
- Set up operating flow of communication and training within the team.
- The Customer Service Director MUST HAVE/BE:
- Past experience working with outsource partner relationships.
- Exhibits strong analytical ability to leverage data from technical tools and drive action from the data. (Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience working with a global brand and partnering with regional leads on collaboration & consistency.
- Proven results in owning and driving significant improvement in KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience working with IT on identifying and implementing global solutions to connect consumer care for clarity and consistency.
- Experience leading teams with cross channel touch points with consumers (includes: phone, email, social media, live chat).