Our client, a denim apparel brand, is seeking to immediately fill a dynamic, hard-working, and service-minded Customer Service Representative position.
The individual must be motivated, creative, and a forward thinking self-starter to create and manage our customers' experiences by providing exceptional service with a service heart.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be able to answer, listen to, and respond to a high volume of inbound emails, calls, and chat in a composed tone that is both personable, understanding, and professional
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, creating solutions, and making recommendations to management
- Establish and maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions by working with internal teams
- Work closely with other departments to identify process gaps of key customer needs or customer issues and concerns
- Experience and understanding in social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Learn and maintain in-depth working knowledge of company products, systems, and processes
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Service heart and mind is required
- Experience in Customer Service preferred
- Experience in E-commerce Fashion/Apparel preferred, but not required
- Experience with call management systems
- Must possess a strong understanding of how to use a variety of social media platforms, tools, and technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Be proactive and a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision but also able to work effectively within a team environment
This position is located in Culver City. They are open to a hybrid schedule.
If you feel your experience and qualifications are fit, please apply!