Our client, an award-winning global experiential agency is looking for a Digital Account Director to join their NY or LA team.
The Digital Account Director will support our client’s mission of delivering extraordinary integrated creative marketing programs, through passionate execution of big ideas, close client partnerships, and exceptional client service.
If you have 7 years’ digital marketing experience and a proven ability to manage client business and work in a collaborative team environment this is the job for you. You would be a cultural contributor and a strong client counselor.
Digital Account Director Key Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day client relationships & create and publish all necessary materials and reports to teams
- Execute digital and IRL programs, campaigns, and events, including supporting on site where applicable and managing client expectations on site
- Manage relationships with influencers, talent and vendors to ensure projects are executed flawlessly, including contract negotiations and deliverable oversight.
- Lead external client status calls as well as weekly internal project meetings
- Work hand-in-hand with strategy, design and finance to ensure all project elements are executed as needed and delivered to client on time and within budget
- Oversee budget management
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions for new RFPs
- Take up other project-specific responsibilities as directed by your supervisor and the Practice leads: consistently execute responsibilities assigned per project in a client-specific RASCI
- Actively coach and nurture junior members of the team
Digital Account Director Requirements
- 7 years’ experience supporting the needs of clients in the digital marketing industry
- Proficiency in account and project management
- Past agency experience working with brands in the consumer space
- Ability to establish priorities and manage a dynamic and frequently changing workload in a matrix management system with accountability to multiple stakeholders
- Highly organized and deadline oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade others, build consensus, and work in a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills: able to write and speak with confidence in a broad range of situations
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Keynote