Job descriptionOur client, a major entertainment network is looking for a Digital Asset (Creative) Coordinator. This is a remote freelance assignment for about 4 months with potential to extend (40 hours a week).
*Must work PST hours if located in another time zone.
- You will help further the operational success and strategy for the fulfillment of image assets across the entertainment platform.
- You will ensure all image assets for the Growth Marketing team are trafficked, tracked, and cataloged accordingly.
- In addition to this core responsibility, you will also act as the central point for ingesting, publishing and validating images for titles, and our high profile premiere content into proprietary asset management tools.
- The ideal candidate is experienced with digital asset management systems and associated workflows and has a passion for content organization, project management, and creating detailed reporting.
Additional responsibilities for this role may include:
- With direction from the Sr. Manager, tracking delivery of all static image assets related to upcoming content via the team’s Monday.com dashboard.
- Based on incoming deliveries, the Specialist will utilize internal tooling to ingest, publish, and verify all static image assets and ensure their timely publication ahead of content launches.
- Cross-functionally report any delivery or image QC errors to the appropriate team members, as well as escalate technical issues to internal Support teams for resolution.
- Work with the Sr. Manager to map and define the existing workflow based on observations of potential efficiencies in the existing tool sets and make recommendations for improvements to the tools and workstreams for new Digital Asset Management platforms.
- Act as a point of contact for the Infrastructure team with other internal cross-functional partners to report on image statuses.
- Assist in the onboarding and training of new Growth Marketing team members to the Digital Library tool and associated workflows.
- Manage the metadata tagging for images received in our Box image delivery and cataloging environment.
- Create documentation for all aspects of image fulfillment to further develop the Infrastructure Team library.
- 2-3 years working with a digital asset management platform (3rd party, or internal proprietary) to ingest, traffic, and process image assets.
- 1-2 years Project Management experience, handling manual asset tracking, specifically through Monday.com and Google Sheets, or other shared documentation systems.
- At least 1 year experience with Marketing, or Acquisitions Marketing is a plus.
- Previous experience working with film, TV, music, or streaming companies.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including presenting in front of leadership.
- A passion for Movies and TV.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.).
Send your resume today!