Digital Asset Manager (Beauty)
*Long Term Freelance and 100% Remote
Our client is searching for a Digital Asset Manager Consultant (DAM) on the U.S. Marketing team to develop and distribute assets to brand and wholesale partners. The DAM works cross-functionally to gain alignment with sales, marketing, DMI, and design teams on all Retailer.com and Brand.com product launch timing and all associated asset deliverables.
- Support DAM Manager in all aspects of brand asset management
- Manage, catalogue, traffic, and deliver all assets (images/copy templates, etc.) to retailers and Brand.com, enforcing deadlines to ensure on-time delivery
- Plan and execute asset delivery based on each Retailer’s content calendars and timelines; working directly with Marketing/DMI to obtain assets and sales to ideate & execute campaigns
- Facilitate the uploading and downloading of digital assets and product information (launch and re-launch)
- Audit PDP content across YSLBeauty.com and retailer.com
- Leverage digital asset management, Product Information (PIM), and Salsify systems to maintain Product Content Library as a resource for the Digital Team (PDP Copy, Alt Imagery, ILs, Social Assets, etc.)
- Assist with defining & documenting cross-functional processes and procedures
- Impeccable attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving and multi-tasking
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in Marketing, Digital, Business, and/or Advertising
- Experience with DAM platforms (asset management)
- Basic photo editing and resizing skills and associated tools such as – Adobe Cloud, Photoshop, etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a strategic thinker with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Powerpoint skills a must