Job description24 Seven is partnering with a global sportswear client based in Portland, Oregon to help them find a Digital Content Manager/Producer for this hybrid position. This is a 40/hr week, 12 month contract with high likelihood to extend to two years, and could turn into a full-time salaried opportunity. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits and more.
The role is focused on marketing products for sale through their Amazon storefront. The team does this through creating banners, managing content for the brand shop, and handling any visual content and copywriting. This role will work with sales, strategy and marketing teams, as well as external agency partners, to ensure campaign briefs are clear and expectations are met for content creation.
Ideal Candidate: will have 3-5 years of hands-on performance display, content management, consumer insights, site merchandising and ecommerce analytics experience as well as an understanding of digital infrastructure, tracking and reporting methods for display and digital content and proven excel skills. This person should also have professional experience with managing product content on Amazon; needs to understand digital landscape; be a self-starter; be project management focused.
Nice to have: experience writing creative briefs and pulling metrics and data for deck creation
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As the Manager, Amazon Digital Content on our Portland-based Wholesale Digital Activation team, your primary responsibilities will consist of optimizing and enhancing the experience across the Amazon ecosystem with rich content delivered through Amazon Display campaigns and our brand store, consisting of but not limited to paid media banners, brand store strategy and merchandising, and PDP presentation. You will fully support and drive the channel objectives to drive traffic to product on Amazon, with a focus on increasing conversion rate in order to accelerate revenue growth. Your approach will be driven by current insights and the desire to operate in a test and learn environment.
With a primary focus on creatively bringing product and brand campaigns to life in a wholesale environment, this highly collaborative position will allow you connect with local colleagues to exploit all content, display, and best practice opportunities in the US.
• Create campaign briefs and manage through execution, collaborating with Marketing partners, Amazon account teams, and agency partners.
• Lead content creation initiatives with internal or agency partners
• Manage day-to-day content operations and strategies to meet KPIs and customer acquisition goals
• Lead and manage beta tests and report out on key learnings
• Accountable for top and bottom line growth of our display campaigns and brand store to achieve Amazon sales and ROI goals
• Manage and collaborate with our external Amazon partners to meet agreed targets
• Serve as the primary consultant both internally and externally while determining the most strategic approach to display advertising investments
• Work cross-functionally with Sales and Digital Marketing to create synergies and exploit opportunities
• Monitor display, social, and content trends, best practices, technologies and techniques and implement new platforms/features where relevant
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiarity with IAB standard ad units, experience with creative processes, Amazon content units, and Dynamic Creative Optimization
• Awareness of and interest in other online marketing channels with an understanding of attribution models and ability to develop and execute content strategies.
• Experience project managing digital campaigns and is comfortable working alongside media analysists and creative producers alike
• Maintaining a collaborative and creative approach when it comes to solving content challenges
• Ability to balance direct response/performance goals with overall business goals and priorities, and you possess a strong appreciation and knowledge of Brand Marketing
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills with an ability to build strong relationships quickly as a result of a team-first mentality
• Experience working within the Amazon ecosystem not required but considered a plus
• Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills
• Diligence, accuracy, attention to detail and a strong work ethic
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 3-5 years hands-on performance display, content management, consumer insights, site merchandising, and ecommerce analytics
• Comprehensive understanding of digital infrastructure, tracking and reporting methods for display and digital content
• Advanced computer skills with proven Excel experience
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills