Job descriptionHope you are doing well! We are working on a new opportunity looking for a Digital Creation Lead to join the team of a major sportswear brand based in the Portland Metro Area.
Let me know if this is something you might be interested in.
Duration: 12 months
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k
The Apparel Production Studio community is the foundation and support of the Apparel product image creation process. As the category / business, you will be the main connection point between what the categories / businesses need and what the Apparel Production Studio creates.
You will provide metrics on status and negotiate deadlines that are “off calendar” while managing up any “out of scope” requests. You will partner with their peers, Senior Image Artists and direct managers to ensure “one voice” of service to all categories / businesses into the Apparel Production studio.
- Produce information to help manage / maintain the accuracy and availability of Apparel product images
- Individual workload and calendar management in project management tool. Communicate key dates to stakeholders, working across several seasons simultaneously.
- Peer communication within the Apparel Image Production Studio.
- Assign, track and manage daily tasks. Troubleshoot clarifying questions, quality check, follow up on deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Documentation and Training
- Design Software Knowledge
- Generously and actively collaborate with category / business Apparel Product Creation Teams.
- Subject Matter Expert
- Quality control of imagery / projects
- Knowledge of Apparel construction (nice to have)