Job descriptionDigital Designer
Our client is looking for a Digital Designer to add to their team!
As the Digital Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements. The ideal candidate has the experience, passion, and skills to bring meaningful solutions from idea to final product, transforming the intangible into something audiences can relate to.
This is a hybrid role, once a week in office. They are looking for candidate who lives in LA.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
· Conceptualize, design, and product high-profile projects including landing pages for new business initiatives, emails, social media assets, and any other attention-grabbing digital experience
· Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
· Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
· Execute new concepts and repurpose, rework, and revise existing content when appropriate
· Optimize and push forward existing items to improve brand awareness, conversion, and product adoption
· Work closely with the creative team daily; frequently partner with larger marketing team on growth initiatives, demand generation projects, and product marketing campaigns
· Ability to clearly communicate ideas through various levels of the design process: personas, content strategy, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, all the way through final production
· Translate marketing plans, consumer needs and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging across different platforms
· Develop a holistic creative point of view and present concepts and production ideas to the broader team and leadership
· Ability to work on all aspects of design including quick comping, animated gifs, banner resizing, image searching, photo retouching, in addition to delivering a polished design solution
Digital Designer Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Strong knowledge of typography and layout
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
· Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
· Effective oral and written communication skills in local market language
· Animation, video, 3D knowledge a bonus
· Knowledge of new and emerging platforms such as designing for Facebook, e-commerce, and ability to contribute to all social media channels
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS