Digital Designer (Beauty) Overview
The Digital Designer is responsible for concept development, design and production of creative deliverables for a global beauty brand’s Digital ecommerce platform. You will be the creative lead for the conceptualization of the Digital photoshoot, and production of all global Digital brand assets..
Digital Designer (Beauty) Responsibilities
• Creative execution for a wide range of Digital projects: homepage banners, emails, display banners ads, PDP pages, SEO pages etc.
• Work closely with Creative AVP on Digital asset production from kick off to completion
• Light-color retouch and image resizing on visual assets
• Experience working with multiple projects and closely following Digital production project plans and timelines to ensure timely delivery
• Experienced and comfortable with Creative presentations, including to Senior members of staff
Digital Designer (Beauty) Qualifications:
• Self-starter with 5-10 years of experience in digital design with eCommerce design experience.
• Prior experience in either Creative Agency or in-house design team
• Prestige beauty background is preferable
• Keen eye for clean design and execute tactical direction efficiently
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (expert proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator, InDesign) and presentation design. Sketch app and/or video editing skills a bonus!
• Ability to work independently on assignments quickly with efficiency and organized