Job descriptionOur client, a major tech company in Culver City is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team!
Full time hours
Hybrid - 2/3 days onsite in Culver City, the rest WFH
Must be vaccinated
Starts: early August
Ends: 12/26, potential to extend
In the role of designer, you will work with a team of dedicated creatives to conceive, implement and iterate ‘always-on’ digital performance campaigns across digital channels. Passion for innovation in creativity are vital to this role. The ideal candidate has familiarity with performance marketing, digital advertising, social media, and the mobile marketing landscape and is passionate about apps, gaming, and pop culture.
• A systems thinker with strong command of visual and communication design principles.
• Strategically-centered and passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration.
???????• Experienced in developing and executing digital campaigns, and has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across channels and audiences.
• Delivers high quality branded work at the intersection of culture and design.
• Excellent communication; both written and verbal with an ability to create work under minimal supervision as well as presenting creative solutions to multiple teams.
• Fluent in creating flexible visual identity systems and creating robust guidance that inspires exceptional design work that feels cohesive across all touch points.
• Demonstrate design thinking, visual direction, and providing feedback that drives the digital creative concepts and answers briefs. You will be collaborating with other digital designers, developers, and animators in end-to-end production of digital creative from concept through execution.
• Collaborating with creative producers and cross-functional teams to solve complex problems with simple solutions.
• Ensuring style guides and advertising best practices are upheld, and shaping presentation of its services to audiences around the world.
• Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong creative ideas and design systems across digital and social.
• 4+ years relevant design experience; plus time spent at top design or advertising agencies.
• Passionate about the brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity