Job descriptionDigital Marketing, Social Media & Advertising Responsibilities:
- Support VP and Marketing Director to develop and implement integrated marketing plans for key brands within the portfolio.
- Tactics include: digital marketing/advertising, social media, influencer marketing, traditional media (OOH, scented print etc.)
- Collaborate with internal team and agency partners to develop and execute paid digital/social media campaigns inclusive of branded assets and influencer campaigns
- Assist with overall paid media strategy and development of ad plans inclusive of paid social media, influencer campaigns, and branded ads
- Assist in the development and production of ad decks to present to fragrance partners, inclusive of creative, copy and retailer tagging/links
- Liaison between creative department, marketing and ad agency to produce content (paid & organic) and traffic ads
- Collaborate with Sales team on retailer media programs, overall brand image on e-comm sites and in-store events
- Collaborate on and compile recaps of marketing plans, ad performance etc. to share internally
- Research potential platforms for advertising efforts across multi-media channels non-traditional outlets and make recommendations
- Manage and reconcile the department budget on a regular basis, including spreadsheet maintenance for specific projects, media placements, and departmental expenses
- Serve as Production assistant for all sampling, influencer, guerilla marketing and branding/retail events
- Provide support, timeline and punch list of deliverables
- Oversee all event details and keep department heads abreast of all needs and deadlines.
PR Social/Influencer Activations:
- Support the selection of Influencers by developing a library of on brand content creators for each brand’s unique DNA and targeted audience
- Strong written and communication skills, Media Planning and Budgeting,
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Google Doc, Media Analytics
- Strong social background with a knowledge of TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience required