Digital Marketing Program Manager
We have an exciting new opening with our client in the finance industry. As a Digital Marketing Program Manager, you will assist in driving the growth of products, services, and membership through digital marketing and social media channels. This position will work on a hybrid schedule with at least one day in office per week. Vaccination required.
- Responsible for effective management and oversight of website, social media platforms, and all digital marketing channels.
- Leads marketing automation using digital technology platforms.
- Reports to the Director of Marketing
- Manages vendor and agency relationships.
- Track performance metrics of digital marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience managing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of current digital marketing, social media, and digital communications best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Google Analytics and AdWords certified.
- Experience in content management including the use of a content management system (Drupal, Wordpress).