Job descriptionMAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the organizational strategy & execution involving new office openings and will collaborate closely with the Digital Marketing teams. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is highly organized, attentive to detail, and self-motivated. The candidate should have prior experience coordinating with multiple teams and/or projects.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and stakeholders to finalize timelines and expected launch dates that should be communicated with the Digital Marketing teams
- Identify and resolve any gaps in communication between teams during the office opening process; verify and gather relevant office data pertaining to the launch process
- Identify, clarify, and document opportunities or issues that affect company processes; create and maintain support documentation
- Create and update new office listings within our proprietary database as information becomes available
- Support with acquiring and maintaining website domains in tandem with the Web Marketing team to ensure timely deployment and renewals
- Manage website image library to include professional photography requests for offices and organize relevant digital assets
- Support to create & QA web and call tracking parameters for new marketing campaigns
- Launch Local Listings and optimize existing listings to maximize Google visibility. Listings including Google My Business and Yelp.
- Partner with the Web Marketing and Analytics team to QA website launches and related services to ensure functionality and task completion within a timely manner
- Project manage new office openings through Adobe Workfront
- Assess technical systems and business processes to ensure they meet business needs
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in enterprise digital marketing for a business with national locations
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in Marketing, Communications, or related field. In lieu of degree, 4+ years of experience is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in an agile environment or with agile methodologies
- Exceptional critical and strategic thinking skills
- Polished communication skills and ability to drive a conversation with leadership
- Familiar with SEMrush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, PageSpeed Analysis, link analysis, and more.
- Familiar with Local Listings Management tools such as Yext, and or Brightedge.
- Familiar with technical SEO, proven ability to stay abreast of current standards, and willingness to perform regular technical audits
- Familiar with Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (CMS)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication (interpersonal, oral and written) and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of the work
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, and other members of the business community
- Detail-oriented, process-focused, problem-solver, proactive, ambitious, and organized with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate an organized and systematic approach in carrying out assignments (i.e. very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order)
- Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills while working under tight time constraints
- Ability to manage well in the midst of an evolving marketing department and fast-paced environment