Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to their team on a 6 month contract basis with potential to extend; hybrid through December 2023.
Overview: We are looking for a collaborative team player who will support the tactical execution of the brand's Retail Media Network, Media. This role requires someone who exhibits strong communication skills, is a self-starter and excels at driving efficiency. The Digital Media Coordinators responsibilities include spearheading all financial processes for Media as well as managing the team’s sales record system, Salesforce.
This role will work closely with the Sales and Account Management team while collaborating with other internal teams (ex. Finance). Looking for an enterprise thinker who is always looking to improve processes and isn’t afraid to call out areas of opportunity.
- Manages UB Media team monthly financial forecasting process by collaborating with the UB Media sales team on their individual and team revenue goals
- Leads contracting process with UB Media’s brand partners to bill media campaigns accurately and efficiently
- Helps with the development, roll-out, and day-to-day support of Salesforce for the UB Media sales team
- Maintains organization across internal tools such as Salesforce, Advendio, Monday.com, and SharePoint
- Takes initiative to partner across the Ulta Beauty organization to compile data as well as identify and solve any billing discrepancies
- Pulls reporting to help with business development and areas of opportunity for the UB Media sales team
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client services or finance and billing related role
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; experience with Salesforce is a plus
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Experience working effectively in a team atmosphere as well as independently
- Must be able to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously