Digital Site Assistant
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
The role of the Digital Site Assistant will be tasked with supporting the brand’s content and user experience strategy from end to end across our quick-growing eCommerce channel. As well as supporting the launch of upcoming Sites. This individual will help to provide a “best in class” experience for our consumers leveraging data-driven insights, behavioral analytics, and industry best practices.
The ideal candidate will have experience in site merchandising as well as eCommerce analytics. Experience with JIRA and Google Analytics is a plus!
This role must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, marketing teams, and the product management team in order to effectively ensure that the brand’s vision is embodied within our site.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of the team to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
- Support upcoming site launches for multiple brands, this includes moving onto a new platform
- Manage daily merchandising tasks in partnership with the Division Merch lead and 3rd party agency.
- Support the end-to-end site experience and continuously seeking out opportunities to make digital experiences friction-less for consumers and support evolving business objectives.
- Perform competitive analysis and iterative testing of site experiences to help determine the strategy behind an optimized consumer web experience.
- Analyze KPIs/customer journeys to monitor and maximize effectiveness/ROI of both existing features and services as well as new initiatives.
- Maintain the brand’s asset management process and support the creation and optimization of Homepage, Landing Pages, and Product Detail Pages.
- Regularly monitor and QA the site for launches, production releases, and promotional activations.
- Collaborate with the Support Team to troubleshoot and triage technical issues for remediation.
- 2-3+ years of experience in e-commerce merchandising.
- Extensive experience working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics a must.
- Data driven with focus on conversion rate and tracking customer flow through site.
- Experience with major online platforms and their ecosystems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be analytical and process-oriented to make data-driven decisions.